Funny how things happen. At first Sugi and I decided that a rehearsal dinner would not be necessary because there would be nothing to rehearse for a short ceremony. Instead, there was a BBQ/picnic for out-of-town guests and relatives at Sugi's Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Doug's. Then well, since everyone would be there, we can just "talk things over." And of course, in the end it turned back into a rehearsal dinner, kind of.
except for #1.
1. Firs thing first, the food. Macaroni salad, furikake salmon, lemon salmon, grilled steak, pan-fried wide rice noodle (chow fun), fried chicken, and teriyaki beef. Thanks to Sugi's family for making the food and providing/cleaning/setting up the house!!!
2. Erich on the grill
3. Myra preparing the salmon
4. Uncle Doug frying the noodles
5. Taylor, Sugi, and Grandpa
6. Me and Grandpa
7. Tawn charming everyone
8. Uncle Harold, Grandpa's younger brother
9. Taylor and Tawn
10. Taylor by herself!
12. Taylor and Cayden
13. Cayden looking at mommy's shoes
14. My parent and me
15. Chris and Tawn!
16. Sugi and me
17. David, Cayden, and Chanté
18. Cayden and Malia
19. Cayden, Malia, Taylor, and June
20. Sugi's parents in the middle with aunts and uncles, and Grandpa + David